- Pre-heat electric oven to 145F
- Line a large oven tray with a sheet of baking paper. Place the wrap onto the baking paper (with grated wax on top)
- Pop in your oven for 5 minutes, keeping a close eye on the wrap the whole time
- When the wax is melted and wrap is soft take out of the oven and gently move back and forward until cooled.
- Turn your iron on high with the steam function off
- Cover your ironing board with a large tea towel and large sheet of baking paper
- Place wrap (with grated wax on top) onto the baking paper and cover wrap with another sheet of baking paper
- Move iron around wrap until all the wax has melted
- When finished, remove the baking paper, lift the wrap and gently move back and forward until cooled.